Thursday, July 21, 2011

Garden Fresh Sauteed Zucchini


This Spring I started my own container garden, from seed. My zucchini took off like a wild fire giving us 2 zucchinis to have just a couple months later. I now have a few more almost ready and new ones popping up. A favorite way I like to have these are cut, seasoned and sauteed in a pan. Sprinkled with a little parm makes them even more special.
To keep updated with my growing garden, feel free to visit my photo album on Facebook.



Sauteed Zucchini

Two 6-8" fresh zucchini
salt
pepper
crushed garlic
olive oil
grated parmesan cheese

Wash and cut zucchini into half moon chunks. Toss with a little olive oil and seasonings (to taste), except Parm. Heat a large skillet and saute zucchini until just tender and a little brown. Sprinkle with parm.



~Be sure to follow my recipe blog so you can get all the latest goodies!~

enjoy,
Pin It!

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

We love zucchini and usually saute it and sprinkle shredded cheese on top. I will try your recipe when our zucchini starts producing.

camille said...

My mom does something quite similar but tomatoes are also involved. It was never really my cup of tea - I didn't used to like tomatoes much and zucchini was out of the question - but it's probably actually pretty good.

Chats the Comfy Cook said...

Congratulations on your first zucchini. To many wonderful recipes with the other as they grow.

This is a great way to make them, simple but with the cheese, it does not taste simple. It is similar to what I make.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...